Drs. Cris Sullivan, Gabriela López-Zerón and colleagues present the ‘Decision Tree’ as an alternate assessment tool for Coordinated Entry.
In August, RCGV Director Cris Sullivan, Ph.D. and Associate Director Gabriela López-Zerón, Ph.D. first presented “Determining Housing Needs for DV/SV Survivors: A Decision Tree as an Alternative to a Scoresheet” at the DVHTAC’s Special Series on Coordinated Entry.
In November, Dr. Sullivan and her colleagues presented Decision Tree (Pt. 2): Putting it into Practice. Here is a link to view the presentation on YouTube. You can download the powerpoint here.
Resources from the Webinar:
- The Intersections Between Domestic and Sexual Violence, Racism, and Homelessness (Animated illustration)
- Determining Housing Needs for DV/SV Survivors: A Decision Tree as an Alternative to a Score Sheet (Webinar recording – pt. 1)
- Assessing for & Appropriately Responding to the Housing Needs of Domestic & Sexual Violence Survivors: A Decision Tree as an Alternative to a Scoresheet (Paper)
- Decision Tree Two-Pager (Graphic)
- Assessing Vulnerability, Prioritizing Risk: The Limitations of the VI-SPDAT for Survivors of Domestic Violence (Paper)
- Racial disparity sources cited in the presentation –
- Source: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/ss/ss6308.pdf
- Source: US Census: https://data.census.gov/cedsci/profile?g=0100000US
- Coordinated Entry and Victim Service Providers FAQs (Document from HUD)
- Understanding the Cycle of Housing Insecurity for Marginalized Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence (Paper)
- Cycle of Housing Insecurity One-Pager (Graphic)
- Coordinated Entry and Intake/Assessment Tools – Resources available on Safe Housing Partnerships
Mapping DV/SV Housing Practices:
Consortium COVID-19 Resources:
- Evictions Resources via NASH